A-Level and GCSE Exam Results day 2020
A-Level results day will take place on Thursday 13th August 2020.
GCSE Results day will take place on Thursday 20th August 2020.
Students in year 13 to arrive on Thursday 13th August in surname alphabetical time zones.
- A – F: 9.00am – 9.30am
- G – L: 9.30am – 10.00am
- M – R: 10.00am – 10.30am
- S – Z: 10.30am – 11.00am
Students in year 11 to arrive on Thursday 20th August in College time zones.
- Bronte: 9.00am – 9.30am
- Churchill: 9.30am – 10.00am
- Hawking: 10.00am – 10.30am
- Newton: 10.30am – 11.00am
- Pankhurst: 11.00am – 11.30am
- Tull: 11.30am – 12.00 noon
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing restrictions, we have added measures in the academy to ensure adherence to government guidelines. Please see below when arriving to collect results:
- Students arrive at the start of their allocated time zone and head to the sports hall, far fire door opposite the 3G pitch and adjacent to the tennis courts. A member of staff will be present at the green gate to welcome you in.
- Any families arriving with students are to stay in the ‘open basketball’ area in front of the pavilion, this will be clearly marked with signage.
- On entry through the fire doors, students will sanitise. The floor of the sports hall will be marked with social distancing tape where students will stand and be called to a desk.
- The member(s) of staff will be wearing gloves and ask you your name, then hand over your envelope. Students will sign next to their name on receiving the envelope.
- Student will leave the sports hall, re-sanitise, via the sports hall entrance.
- Students can then open their envelope in the quad by the hall and the restaurant (weather permitting) or the Gymnasium (if weather is poor). Any student wishing to open their envelope with their parents can leave by the fire door, asking permission of the member of staff, in between the sports hall and gymnasium and do so in the open basketball area but then return to the quad area.
- Once students have opened their results envelope, they can enter the main hall from the quad, to seek further information advice and guidance. Staff with relevant knowledge of the pathway options will be available to discuss and support.
- After leaving the main hall, students will need to sanitise on exit and sign out.
- Any student who wishes to book a meeting for Friday for further information and guidance will state this on the register and a phone call on Thursday afternoon will confirm the appointment time, who with, for Friday.
- Students and families can leave via the pedestrian gate.
Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me via my email email@example.com.